collapse allexpand all

Social Work - On Campus and Hybrid courses (SWKC)

  • D class assignments available in VAC-ONL; Phone: (213) 821-0908.
  • D class assignments for undergraduates available in SWC-217; Phone: (213) 740-0370.
  • D class assignments for graduate students available in SWC-217; Phone: (213) 740-9331.
  • Classes held in VAC have an additional 1 hour and 15 minutes asynchronous component
Information accurate as of February 15, 2023 7:45 am.
Download as a spreadsheet
Did you find what you needed today? Let us know by taking a short survey.