collapse allexpand all
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in HNB-120G; Phone: (213) 740-3800.
- D class assignments for graduate students available in AHF-107G; Phone: (213) 740-5774.
- this URL into your web browser: dornsife.usc.edu/bisc/d-clearance-and-wait-list-information/ For D-Clearance and wait list information, please copy and paste
Structure, function, and development of nervous systems; neural integration and mechanisms of behavior; organization and operation of brains.
- Prerequisite: 1 from (BISC 220 or BISC 221)
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the BISC department but may qualify for major credit in NEUR. To register, enroll in BISC 421.
- Note: Register for lecture and one discussion. For prerequisite and enrollment information, please contact your undergraduate advisor. For all other questions, contact Professor Dickman.
|13033R||001||Lecture||11:00-11:50am||MWF||178 of 200||Emily Liman,Dion Dickman,Rita Barakat||SAL101||Word (25751 KB)|
|13395R||001||Discussion||2:00-3:50pm||Thursday||22 of 25||Aracely Simental-Ramos||ZHS360|
|13396R||001||Discussion||2:00-3:50pm||Friday||23 of 25||Chenyu Yang||ZHS360|
|13397R||001||Discussion||2:00-3:50pm||Monday||23 of 25||Rory Spence||VHE214|
|13398R||001||Discussion||2:00-3:50pm||Wednesday||17 of 25||Nancy Tran||VHE214|
|13399R||001||Discussion||12:00-1:50pm||Friday||21 of 25||Chenyu Yang||VHE214|
|13400R||001||Discussion||12:00-1:50pm||Wednesday||23 of 25||Aracely Simental-Ramos||ZHS360|
25 of 25
|13402R||001||Discussion||10:00-11:50am||Thursday||24 of 25||Nancy Tran||KDC236|
Pharmo-chemical nature of the brain; diseases of the brain and drug treatments.
- Prerequisite: PSYC 100
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the PSYC department but may qualify for major credit in NEUR. To register, enroll in PSYC 427.
|52660R||001||Lecture||12:00-1:50pm||Tue, Thu||17 of 25||Shirin Birjandi||VHE206||PDF (359434 KB)|
Introduction to the major components of cognition (perception, memory, intelligence) in terms of the neural coding characteristic of the relevant brain areas.
- Prerequisite: PSYC 100
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the PSYC department but may qualify for major credit in NEUR. To register, enroll in PSYC 440.
|52442R||001||Lecture||4:00-5:50pm||Tue, Thu||93 of 100||Jason Zevin||MRF340|
Students attend lectures of distinguished neuroscientists visiting USC and give short, chalk-talk presentations summarizing the lecture. The presentations are critiqued by the students. Not available for graduate credit. Prerequisite: BISC-220L or BISC-221L. Recommended preparation: BISC 421.
|47643D||001||Lecture||12:00-12:50pm||Thursday||13 of 20||Sarah Bottjer,Payam Piray||HNB120|