collapse allexpand all

Graduate Studies (GRSC)

  • D class assignments for graduate students available in STU301; phone (213) 740-9033.
  • Effective Spring 2018, international students who wish to participate in Curricular Practical Training must request D-Clearance for CPT through their department staff advisor. Students must fill out the form REQUEST FOR D-CLEARANCE and turn it in to their advisor. The form is available at
Information accurate as of September 13, 2022 2:01 pm.
Download as a spreadsheet
Did you find what you needed today? Let us know by taking a short survey.