collapse allexpand all
Cell and Neurobiology (CNB)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available; phone (323) 442-1881.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class inquires can be sent to email@example.com. keck.usc.edu/integrative-anatomical-sciences-program/
In-depth dissection of one or more regions of the human body, supplemented with literature research, and teaching practicum. May also enable the student to pursue a minor research investigation in some anatomical field of choice. Focuses on the following anatomical regions: Abdomen, Pelvis, and Head and Neck.
- Prerequisite: CNB 501B
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Graduate Visitor, Master Student, Senior (fifth year)
|40463R||046||Lecture||1:00-3:00pm||Monday||4 of 15||Myra Laird||TBA|
|40467R||046||Lab||TBA||TBA||4 of 15||Myra Laird||OFFICE|
Lectures and laboratory in microscopic anatomy emphasizing embryonic origin of the basic body plan, cells, tissues, and organs; ultrastructural and functional correlations.
- Prerequisite: CNB 511a
|40547R||759||Lecture||8:00-10:50am||Wednesday||12 of 15||Adam Huttenlocker||BMT407|
|40548R||759||Lab||TBA||TBA||12 of 15||Adam Huttenlocker||TBA|
Mammalian organ systems operation during health, and pathophysiologic analysis of related diseases with focus on neuroscience, immunology, metabolism, endocrine, reproduction, GI and liver. Faculty from basic and clinical sciences.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in CNB. To register, enroll in INTD 573.
|40664D||046||Lecture||1:00-2:50pm||Tue, Thu||7 of 35||Harvey Kaslow,|
|BMT204A & ONLINE|
Obtain a deeper understanding of clinical anatomy, develop pedagogical skills in small-group anatomical demonstration, and learn to prepare practical exams.
- Corequisite: CNB 580
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Graduate Visitor, Master Student, Professional Year 1, Senior (fifth year)
|40496R||046||Lecture||1:00-3:50pm||Wednesday||11 of 15||Michelle Winfield||TBA|
|40499R||046||Lab||TBA||TBA||11 of 15||Michelle Winfield||TBA|
Research leading to the master's degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40450D||046||1.0-6.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||5 of 15||Rayudu Gopalakrishna||OFFICE|