collapse allexpand all
Music Industry (MUIN)
- D class assignments available in TMC200; phone (213) 740-4721.
- Students accepted into a graduate program must take entrance examinations prior to their first registration. Any deficiencies revealed must be removed prior to completion of two semesters of course work. Transferring undergraduate students registering for the first time who have previous course work must take the appropriate examination for placement. Contact the Thornton School Office of Student Affairs for information. INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION - 1 unit has a $350 fee, and includes 7.5 hours of total instruction. 2 units has a $700 fee, and includes 15 hours of total instruction. Contact school for course level guide.
Field application of music industry theories and practices; part-time employment. Project jointly defined by student, employer and professor. Prerequisites: MUIN 360 or MUIN 372x. Junior or Senior standing. Graded CR/NC.
- Prerequisite: 1 from (MUIN 360 or MUIN 372)
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Junior, Senior
|44290D||050||Lecture||TBA||TBA||16 of 30||Mark Goldstein||ONLINE|
|44291D||051||Lecture||TBA||TBA||14 of 30||Mark Goldstein||ONLINE|
Culmination of the four-year course of study. Affords students the opportunity to experience guided work to meet the professional demands of the industry. Prerequisites: MUIN 270 or MUIN 272x. Graded IP/CR/NC.
|44326D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 5||Michael Garcia||ONLINE|
Culmination of the four-year course of study. Affords students the opportunity to experience guided workto meet the professional demands of the industry. Graded CR/NC.
- Prerequisite: MUIN 498a
|44329D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 5||Michael Garcia||ONLINE|
Research leading to the Master's Degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|44386D||050||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 5||Michael Garcia||ONLINE|
|44387D||051||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 5||Michael Garcia||ONLINE|
|44388D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 5||Michael Garcia||ONLINE|
Students gain insight, experience and networking opportunities within the industry areas they wish to consider as a career.
- Prerequisite: MUIN 510
- Note: For MS MUIN majors only.
|44390D||050||Lecture||TBA||TBA||2 of 24||Mark Goldstein||ONLINE|
|44391D||051||Lecture||TBA||TBA||4 of 24||Mark Goldstein||ONLINE|
Research leading to the doctorate. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determinedd by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|44397D||050||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 5||Michael Garcia||ONLINE|
|44398D||051||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 5||Michael Garcia||ONLINE|
|44399D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 5||Michael Garcia||ONLINE|