collapse allexpand all
Cell and Neurobiology (CNB)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available; phone (323) 442-1881.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class inquires can be sent to email@example.com. keck.usc.edu/integrative-anatomical-sciences-program/
In-depth dissection of one or more regions of the human body, supplemented with literature research, and teaching practicum. May also enable the student to pursue a minor research investigation in some anatomical field of choice. Focuses on the following anatomical regions: Abdomen, Pelvis, and Head and Neck.
- Prerequisite: CNB 501B
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Graduate Visitor, Master Student, Senior (fifth year)
|40467R||046||Lab||TBA||TBA||0 of 15||OFFICE & ONLINE|
Lectures and laboratory in microscopic anatomy emphasizing embryonic origin of the basic body plan, cells, tissues, and organs; ultrastructural and functional correlations.
- Prerequisite: CNB 511a
|40547R||759||Lecture||9:00-12:00pm||Wednesday||6 of 15||Adam Huttenlocker||ONLINE|
|40548R||759||Lab||TBA||TBA||6 of 15||Adam Huttenlocker||ONLINE|
Structure and function of the human nervous system with emphasis on central conduction pathways, especially those of clinical significance.
|40546R||759||Lecture||9:00-12:00pm||Monday||6 of 30||Craig Mcgowan||ONLINE|
Mammalian organ systems operation during health, and pathophysiologic analysis of related diseases with focus on neuroscience, immunology, metabolism, endocrine, reproduction, GI and liver. Faculty from basic and clinical sciences.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in CNB. To register, enroll in INTD 573.
|40664D||046||Lecture||1:00-2:50pm||Tue, Thu||10 of 50||Harvey Kaslow,|
Minnie Mc Millan,
Florence Hofman,Huizhong Tao,
Obtain a deeper understanding of clinical anatomy, develop pedagogical skills in small-group anatomical demonstration, and learn to prepare practical exams.
- Prerequisite: CNB 501B
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Graduate Visitor, Master Student, Professional Year 1, Senior (fifth year)
|40496R||046||Lecture||3:00-5:00pm||Tue, Thu||6 of 15||Michelle Winfield,|
|40499R||046||Lab||TBA||TBA||6 of 15||ONLINE|
Research leading to the master's degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40450D||046||1.0-6.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||2 of 15||Rayudu Gopalakrishna||OFFICE|