collapse allexpand all
Healthcare Decision Analysis (HCDA)
- Please email email@example.com for D-Class assignments.
Analysis and techniques to evaluate marketplace opportunities with product launching, positioning strategies, intelligence gathering and decision-making.
- Note: WEEKEND SESSION MEETING DATES: 9/12-13 and 10/24-25
|49203D||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||91 of 100||Grant Lawless,|
|OFFICE & ONLINE|
|49213D||893||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 3||Ken Wong||OFFICE|
Basic overview focused on the coverage, payment, reimbursement and access to healthcare and pharmaceuticals across a global landscape including the US, EU, and the big five countries of Asia-Pacific.
- Note: WEEKEND SESSION MEETING DATES: 9/19-20 and 10/31-11/1
|49204D||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||32 of 75||Ken Wong||OFFICE & ONLINE|
Comprehensive review of core biostatistics principles and applications through practical problem solving approach and case studies. Statistical methods, data validation and outcomes research, clinical trials.
- Note: WEEKEND SESSION MEETING DATES: 9/26-27 and 11/7-8 .
|49207D||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||86 of 100||Daniel Tomaszewski,|
|OFFICE & ONLINE|
Part-time or full-time, practical work experience in the students field of study. The internship must be located at an off-campus facility. Students are individually supervised by faculty. May not be taken until the student has completed at least one semester of enrollment in the graduate program with a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
- Note: Part-time or full-time, pracitical work experience in the student's field of study. The internship must be located at an off-campus facility. May not be taken until the student has completed at least one full academic year of enrollment in the graduate program with a cumulative 3.7 GPA.
|49224D||001||1.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||4 of 20||Ken Wong||OFFICE|