collapse allexpand all
- D class assignments for undergraduates available; phone (323) 442-1607.
- D class assignments for graduate students available; phone (323) 442-1607.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class assignments are assigned by the academic department.
The purpose of this course is to engage current (and potential) research trainees in discussions about the responsible conduct of science. The course is designed as an option for meeting current federal regulations which require that all predoctoral and postdoctoral fellows paid from federal contracts and grants have a component of ethical training. Graded CR/NC.
|40680D||465||Lecture||9:00-11:00am||MTuWThF||67 of 70||Cheryl Craft,|
|40690D||466||Lecture||9:00-11:00am||MTuWThF||46 of 65||Cheryl Craft,|
Part-time or full-time, practical work experience in the student's field of study. The internship must be located at an off-campus facility. Students are individually supervised by faculty. May not be taken until the student has completed at least one semester of enrollment in the graduate program.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
- Restriction: Registration open to the following school(s): Keck School of Medicine
|40668D||046||1.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 30||Ite Offringa||OFFICE|
Opportunities for Medical students as preceptors, in research laboratories or in field medical services under guidance of sponsors approved by factulty committees. Graded CR/NC.
|40650R||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||10 of 30||OFFICE|