collapse allexpand all
Business Communication (BUCO)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in ACC400; phone (213) 740-0627.
- D class assignments for graduate students available; phone (213) 740-5424.
- BUSINESS (UNDERGRADUATE) - Non-Marshall students may enroll in up to three (3) courses prior to be ing admitted to a Marshall major or minor. BUSINESS (GRADUATE) - Business students may register using USC Web Registration. - Non-business students may register for graduate business electives subject to the following restrictions: (1) proof of undergraduate degree; (2) minimum graduate GPA of 3.2; (3) maximum of 12 units of graduate business courses; and (4) prerequisites completed. All graduate applications and forms are available by calling (213) 740-5424, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the complete list of Business registration policies, visit www.marshall.usc.edu/registrationpolicies.
Understand how to define and communicate your individual professional identity and value to employers across diverse professional fields using specialized applied tools.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Accounting, Business Administration/East Asian Area Studies, Business Administration/Education, Business Administration/Industrial & Systems Engineering, Business Administration/Jewish Nonprofit Management, Business Administration/Pharmacy, Business Administration/Real Estate Development, Business Administration/Social Work, Business Administration/Planning, Business Research, Business Taxation, Gerontology/Business Administration, Business Administration, Juris Doctor/Business Administration, Law/Business Taxation, Medicine/Business Administration, Social Entrepreneurship, Marketing
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Graduate Visitor, Master Student
|15155R||574||Lecture||6:00-9:00pm||Monday||28 of 30||Kirk Snyder||ONLINE|
Theories of teaching and learning; strategies for developing course materials; practical advice for managing common challenges; lecturing, leading discussion, creating in-class activities.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Business Administration
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student
|15159D||570||Lecture||TBA||TBA||16 of 20||Lee Cerling||ONLINE|
The Fall 2020 semester will begin with fully remote instruction, with limited exceptions for clinical education. Faculty will contact students to provide information to login to classes. Read more.