collapse allexpand all
Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation (ACAD)
- Many ACAD courses with D-Clearance are open to Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation majors only. Students may contact us at email@example.com or visit our website for information about course availability for non-majors.
Examines cultural institutions, ideologies, artifacts, and productions; role of culture in everyday life; cultural studies as methodology; culture and power.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the COMM department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in COMM 206.
|20388R||051||Lecture-Discussion||9:30-1:40pm||Tue, Thu||18 of 25||Tyler Quick||ONLINE||PDF (167022 KB)|
An experiential/academic opportunity in an arts, technology and business related facility. Written analysis, evaluation, and working internship.
1 of 1
1 of 1
Hands-on approach to the fundamental modeling techniques and machine learning algorithms that enable students to build robust predictive models of real-world data and test their validity.
- Prerequisite: ITP 115 and ITP 249
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the ITP department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in ITP 449.
- Note: This class will be taught in an online format.
|31811R||055||Lecture||9:00-12:10pm||Mon, Wed||17 of 35||Nitin Kale|