collapse allexpand all
Physiology and Biophysics (PHBI)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in KAM409; phone (323) 442-0230.
- D class assignments for graduate students available in KAM409; phone (323) 442-0230.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class assignments are assigned by the academic department.
Lectures and student presentations on advanced topics in molecular, cellular and systemic physiology. Open to Systems Biology and Disease, Physiology and Biophysics, and Pathobiology students only. Graded CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Pathobiology, Physiology and Biophysics, Integrative Biology of Disease
|40953D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 30||Terrence Town||OFFICE|
Mammalian organ systems operation during health, and pathophysiologic analysis of related diseases with focus on neuroscience, immunology, metabolism, endocrine, reproduction, GI and liver. Faculty from basic and clinical sciences.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in PHBI. To register, enroll in INTD 573.
|40664D||046||Lecture||1:00-2:50pm||Tue, Thu||16 of 50||Harvey Kaslow,|
Florence Hofman,Huizhong Tao,
Gregory Idos,Li Zhang,
Minnie Mc Millan,