USC Kortschak Center for Learning and Creativity
USC Kortschak Center for Learning and Creativity is a place you can call home if you have a learning difference, a documented learning disability or other related learning challenges. From a multi-disciplinary team consisting of learning specialists, psychologists and occupational therapists, you will receive support with organizational and time management skills, study strategies, reading comprehension and other academic-related concerns.
KCLC Student Support Services include:
• creativity computer lab
• individual computer stations
• learning assessments
• quiet study area
• learning strategy workshops
• weekly drop-in hours as well as peer group study during exam study days
• 1-on-1 assistance by academic coaches and professional staff
• new course: GESM 161g Seminar in Quantitative Reasoning: Mind, Belief and Behavior: Learning About Learning (4 units), offered fall and spring semesters
Disability Services and Programs
Disability Services and Programs (DSP) is dedicated to maintaining an environment that ensures all students with documented disabilities at USC have equal access to its activities, facilities and educational programs. Accommodations are designed to level the playing field for students with disabilities while maintaining the integrity and standards of each of our academic programs. Contact DSP to discuss individual needs and arrange for appropriate support services and strategies, GFS 120, (213) 740-0776, email@example.com. For more information, visit dsp.usc.edu.