Log in to Web Registration at myUSC.
The Web Registration system is available for Drop/Add transactions daily from 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Registering for a Class
- Select the term (semester) you are registering for.
- Click on the department offering the course you intend to take.
- Click the Add to myCourseBin for the section you wish to add.
- Click on the myCourseBin tab to view the course you selected.
- Click the Add This Class button to register for the course.
- Click the Submit button after reviewing the confirmation page.
Dropping a Class
- Click on the myCourseBin tab to view the courses in which you are registered.
- Click the Unschedule link next to each section you want to drop.
- Click the Drop This Course button to drop the section(s).
- Click the Submit button after reviewing the summary page.
Note: Putting a course in myCourseBin is not the same as enrolling in a class. You are not registered in the class until you hit the Submit button and the system confirms that your request was successfully processed.