collapse allexpand all

Chemical Engineering (CHE)

  • D class assignments for undergraduates available in HED216; phone (213) 740-2227.
  • To be enrolled in an off-campus course, you MUST also be enrolled in the Distance Education Network (DEN). For more information, call 740-4488 or go to DEN courses are indicated by a location of OFF CAMPUS.
Information accurate as of 8/11/2016 1:54 PM.
Download as a spreadsheet