collapse allexpand all
Physiology and Biophysics (PHBI)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in MMR619; phone (323) 442-1039.
- D class assignments for graduate students available in MMR619; phone (323) 442-1039.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class assignments are assigned by the academic department.
Lectures and student presentations on advanced topics in molecular, cellular and systemic physiology. Open to Systems Biology and Disease, Physiology and Biophysics, and Pathobiology students only. Graded CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Pathobiology, Physiology and Biophysics, Integrative Biology of Disease
|40950D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 30||OFFICE|
Mammalian organ systems operation during health, and pathophysiologic analysis of related diseases with focus on neuroscience, immunology, metabolism, endocrine, reproduction, GI and liver. Faculty from basic and clinical sciences. Open to graduate students in biomedical science only.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
- Restriction: Registration open to the following school(s): Keck School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in PHBI. To register, enroll in INTD 573.
|40664D||046||Lecture||9:00-10:50am||Wed, Fri||7 of 18||Harvey Kaslow,|
Minnie Mc Millan,
Research leading to the master's degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40983D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 25||Harvey Kaslow||TBA|
Credit on acceptance of thesis. Graded IP/CR/NC.
|40955D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 25||Harvey Kaslow||OFFICE|
Examination of the genetics, biochemical mechanisms, and physiological characteristics of diseases caused by inherited mutations in ion channels and ion transport proteins.
|41000D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 20||Robert Farley||OFFICE|
Research leading to the doctorate. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40965D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 25||Harvey Kaslow||OFFICE|
Credit on acceptance of dissertation.
|40970D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 25||Harvey Kaslow||OFFICE|