collapse allexpand all
Molecular Microbiology and Immunology (MICB)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available; phone (323) 442-1713.
- D class assignments for graduate students available; phone (323) 442-1713.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class assignments are assigned by the academic department.
Critical discussion of current research topics. Students present published and unpublished research results for discussion and critique. Prerequisite: Current enrollment in Microbiology Ph.D. program.
- Restriction: Registration closed to the following major(s): Microbiology
- Restriction: Registration closed to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student
|40710D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||7 of 50||Axel Schonthal||OFFICE|
Research leading to the Master's Degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40720D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||2 of 50||Axel Schonthal||OFFICE|
Credit on acceptance of thesis. Graded IP/CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student
|40725D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 50||Axel Schonthal,|