collapse allexpand all
Cell and Neurobiology (CNB)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available; phone (323) 442-1881.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class assignments are assigned by the academic department.
Lectures and laboratory in microscopic anatomy emphasizing embryonic origin of the basic body plan, cells, tissues, and organs; ultrastructural and functional correlations.
- Prerequisite: CNB 511A
|40457R||018||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 1||TBA|
|40453D||046||Lecture-Lab||TBA||TBA||0 of 35||OFFICE|
Mammalian organ systems operation during health, and pathophysiologic analysis of related diseases with focus on neuroscience, immunology, metabolism, endocrine, reproduction, GI and liver. Faculty from basic and clinical sciences. Open to graduate students in biomedical science only.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
- Restriction: Registration open to the following school(s): Keck School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in CNB. To register, enroll in INTD 573.
|40664D||046||Lecture||9:00-10:50am||Wed, Fri||7 of 18||Harvey Kaslow,|
Minnie Mc Millan,
Research leading to the master's degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40469D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 35||OFFICE|
Credit on acceptance of Thesis. Graded CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student
|40470D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 10||OFFICE|
Introductory laboratory rotations where students are directed in individualized research, reading and discussion to provide perspective and supplemental background in areas of faculty research interest. Graded CR/NC.
|40478D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 35||OFFICE|
Individualized readings and discussions culminating in a literature-review paper; to promote the acquisition of critical thinking skills in the evaluation of scientific problems. Graded CR/NC. Prerequisite: departmental approval; Recommended preparation: background in biological sciences
|40481D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 20||OFFICE|
Research leading to the doctorate. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40487D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 35||OFFICE|
Credit on acceptance of Dissertation. Graded IP/CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student
|40490D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 35||OFFICE|