- Note: Register for lecture, quiz and one lab. Concurrent enrollment in CHEM 050 or passing of Chemisry and Math Placement tests. All students are required to take Chemistry Placement test within past nine months; if expired, sign up for test with Center for Testing and Assessment. This course carries GE credit but it is intended for a specific group of students rather than a general student audience. It is part of the curriculum for majors and pre-professional students. For lecture questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For lab section number ending in "D", email Dr. Skibo (email@example.com) with your name, USC ID #, and lab day/time(s) in order of preference.
- Session Dates (session code )
- First day of classes:
- Last day to add:
- Last day to drop without a mark of "W" and receive a refund:
- Last day to drop with a mark of "W":
- End of session:
- Book List Prices and book list are subject to change.