collapse allexpand all
Cinematic Arts (CNTV)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available; phone (213) 740-2911.
- YOU MUST ATTEND THE FIRST SESSION of each course or you may be replaced by a student on the waiting list, even if you are registered. If you do not register for a class for which you have D-clearance by the registration deadline, your D-clearance will EXPIRE. School of Cinematic Arts "R" courses change to "D" in the third week of classes, and require both instructor and departmental approval.
Examines how digital media will affect the future of the television, motion picture, game, music, and interactive industries.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Business Administration (Cinematic Arts)
|17815D||001||Lecture||7:00-10:00pm||Wednesday||38 of 45||Seth Shapiro||SCA112|
Individual research and readings. Not available for graduate credit. Prerequisite: consent of instructor.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Junior, Senior
|17800D||001||2.0-8.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 25||Akira Lippit||OFFICE|
On-the-job film, television, and interactive industry experience in the areas of interest of the individual student. Requires departmental approval. Duplicates credit in former CTIN 495 and CTPR 495.
|17828D||001||2.0||Lecture||6:00-8:50pm||Tuesday||46 of 50||Bonnie Chi||SCB104|
|17843D||583||1.0-4.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||76 of 120||Kristen Clark||OFFICE||PDF (45652 KB)|
The current state of the television industry and future business paradigms.
|17842D||037||Lecture||7:00-10:00pm||Thursday||33 of 36||Tony Etz|
Film, media, archival and interactive industry experience in areas of interest to the individual student, and development of a personal brand. Requires departmental approval.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
|17820R||037||Lecture||TBA||TBA||17 of 30||Brian Harke||OFFICE|
Credit on acceoptance of dissertation. Graded IP/CR/NC.
|17830D||037||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 3||OFFICE|