collapse allexpand all
Business Entrepreneurship (BAEP)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in BRI104; phone (213) 740-0690.
- D class assignments for graduate students available in HOH103; phone (213) 740-5424.
- BUSINESS (UNDERGRADUATE) - Non-Marshall students may enroll in up to three (3) courses prior to being admitted to a Marshall major or minor. BUSINESS (GRADUATE) - Business students may register using USC Web Registration. - Non-business students may register for graduate business electives subject to the following restrictions: (1) proof of undergraduate degree; (2) minimum graduate GPA of 3.2; (3) maximum of 12 units of graduate business courses; and (4) prerequisites completed. All graduate application forms are available in HOH103, (213) 740-5424, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the complete list of Business registration policies, visit www.marshall.usc.edu/registrationpolicies.
Cases and readings expose students to the challenges of developinglong-range strategies for entrepreneurial ventures. Case work emphasizes developing new industries, growth through strategic alliances, and issues involved in the long-term strategic positioning of emerging companies.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Accounting, Business Administration, Business Administration, Business Administration/Dental Surgery, Business Administration/East Asian Area Studies, Business Administration/Education, Business Administration/Industrial & Systems Engineering, Business Administration/Jewish Nonprofit Management, Business Administration/Pharmacy, Business Administration/Planning, Business Administration/Real Estate Development, Business Administration/Social Work, Business Taxation, Gerontology/Business Administration, Juris Doctor/Business Administration, Law/Business Taxation, Management Principles, Medicine/Business Administration, Technology Commercialization
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
- Note: First day of class is June 2nd. Last day of class is August 11th.
45 of 45(13 on waitlist)
|Steven Mednick||ONLINE||PDF (419576 KB)|
Independent research beyond normal course offerings. Proposal, research and written report/paper required.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student
|14422D||033||1.0-4.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||2 of 10||Helena Yli-Renko,Steven Mednick||OFFICE|