collapse allexpand all
- D class assignments available in CAS200; phone (213) 740-8555.
Examination of ethical issues in environmental context: systematic analysis of problems associated with protection and use of selected environments.
- General Education: This course satisfies the university's general education requirement.
- Note: Register for lecture, one discussion, lab and one section of WRIT 140 listed below (unless you have already satisfied the Writing Requirement)
- Concurrent enrollment: WRIT 140
|35655R||001||Lecture||1:00-1:50pm||MWF||55 of 56||Roderick Mc Kenzie||THH210|
|35656R||001||Discussion||2:00-2:50pm||Tuesday||25 of 26||Nicholas Dahmann||VKC203|
30 of 30
Focuses on analytical and argumentative writing skills requisite to academic and professional writing. Emphasizes logical analysis of texts and other data, effective use of evidence, ethical argumentation, and stylistic and grammatical fluency. Requires concurrent enrollment with an affiliated General Education course in the Social Issues category. Students must achieve a satisfactory score on the verbal portion of the SAT, the USC Writing Examination, or credit for WRIT 120 or 121 bef
|64275D||001||Lecture||9:00-9:50am||MWF||14 of 17||Corinna Schroeder||GFS228|
|64385D||001||Lecture||12:00-12:50pm||MWF||16 of 17||Devin Hughes||GFS213|
|66998D||001||Lab||7:00-8:50pm||Wednesday||410 of 1000||BOV AUD|
Type study of a region; distribution of physical and cultural phenomena; delimitation into natural regions; analysis of human-environment interaction in regions of the state. Field trips.
|35710R||001||Lecture||11:00-11:50am||MWF||6 of 25||Roderick Mc Kenzie||SOSB41|
Practical principles for the long-term development of effective teaching within college disciplines. Intended for teaching assistants in Dornsife College.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the MDA department but may qualify for major credit in GEOG. To register, enroll in MDA 593.
|42297R||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||10 of 100||Jane Cody||OFFICE|
Research leading to the doctorate. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|35781D||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 10||OFFICE|
Credit on acceptance of dissertation. Graded CR/NC.
|35783D||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 5||OFFICE|