AccessScience is an authoritative and dynamic online resource that contains incisively written, high-quality reference material that covers all major scientific disciplines. With its roots in McGraw-Hill Educations world-famous scientific publishing programencompassing the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and the McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and TechnologyAccessScience draws on and continues a deep tradition of presenting rigorously vetted scientific knowledge and expertise in a way that is both engaging and easy to understand
An Overview of AccessScience:
- MORE THAN 8500 articles and Research Reviews covering all major scientific disciplines and encompassing the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and the McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology
- 115,000-PLUS definitions from the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms
- 300017,000-PLUS downloadable images and animations illustrating key topics
- ENGAGING VIDEOS highlighting the life and work of award-winning scientists
- SUGGESTIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY and additional reading to guide users to deeper understanding and research
- LINKS TO CITABLE LITERATURE through DOIs helps users continue their research using primary sources of information
- INTERACTIVE CITATION GENERATOR saves time and effort preparing papers
- CURRICULUM MAPS tied to core content save time for educators
- MOBILE ACCESS allows easy, anytime access outside of institutional IP ranges
AccessSCience uses a Roaming Passport. The lifetime of each Roaming Passport is six (6) months. Logging out of the site will remove the Passport, requiring you to return to your Institution's site to re-authenticate and download a fresh Passport.
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection. Allows limited number of simultaneous connections.