The Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) is the largest and most important scientific meeting covering the full spectrum of cancer research. Each year more than 15,000 participants from 60 countries gather to present and discuss basic, translational, and clinical research in every subdiscipline.
Future AACR Annual Meetings
- 96th Annual Meeting:April 16-20, 2005, Anaheim, California
- 97th Annual Meeting: April 1-5, 2006, Washington, DC
- 98th Annual Meeting: April 21-25, 2007, New Orleans, Louisiana
- 99th Annual Meeting: April 12-16, 2008, San Diego, California
- 100th Annual Meeting: April 18-22, 2009, Denver, Colorado
Holdings: Vol. 2005, no. 1 (Apr. 2005)-present
Related titles: Also called::
- Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- AACR Annual Meeting Education Book
For USC users only. Requires USC network connection.