- D class assignments for undergraduates available in THH255; phone (213) 740-2735.
Introduction to modern German. Oral practice, listening and reading comprehension. Basic structures necessary for simple spoken and written expression.
- Note: D-clearance for German I available in person THH309, by phone 740-1188, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The final exam for this course will be held on Dec. 12 at 2:00 pm.
|36003D||Lecture||10:00-11:50am||Mon, Wed||11 of 19||Eve Lee||THH217|
|36004D||Lecture||12:00-1:50pm||Mon, Wed||17 of 19||John Arensmeyer Jr||WPH201|
Continuation of German I. Introduction to German culture. Prerequisite: 101.
- Prerequisite: GERM 101
- Note: The final exam for this course will be held on Dec. 12 at 2:00 pm
|36009R||Lecture||10:00-11:50am||Tue, Thu||10 of 12||Eve Lee||THH219|
|36010R||Lecture||12:00-1:50pm||Mon, Wed||12 of 19||Eve Lee||THH217|
Intermediate German. Increasing emphasis on listening and speaking skills and a review of basic structures of German. Discussion of cultural aspects. Prerequisite: 101 and 102.
- Prerequisite: GERM 102
- Note: The final exam for this course will be held Dec. 12 at 2:00 pm
|36015R||Lecture||12:00-1:50pm||Tue, Thu||12 of 19||John Arensmeyer Jr||THH211|
|36016R||Lecture||10:00-11:50am||Mon, Wed||14 of 19||John Arensmeyer Jr||WPH201|
Practice in oral and written German, emphasizing contemporary cultural and social developments in the German-speaking countries of Europe. In German. Prerequisite: 221 or equivalent.
- Prerequisite: GERM 221
|36024D||Lecture||12:00-1:50pm||Tue, Thu||4 of 10||Britta Bothe||THH219|
Practical principles for the long-term development of effective teaching within college disciplines. Intended for teaching assistants in Dornsife College.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the MDA department but may qualify for major credit in GERM. To register, enroll in MDA 593.
|42297R||Lecture||TBA||TBA||171 of 275||Jane Cody||OFFICE|
Information accurate as of 3/11/2013 8:50 AM.